WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW IS IT USED
- Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: The Website may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Website by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form or submitting information for insurance purposes. In addition, we may ask you to create a user profile, which would allow you to create a username and password. We will store the username, but your password will not be visible in our records.
- Information We Collect from Others: The Website may receive information about you from other sources. For example, if you use a third-party software through the site, they may transfer information to us for fulfillment.
- Automatically-Collected Information: The Website automatically collects certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when you use the Website, The Website will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. The Website may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
- Cookies: The Website may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the Website. The Website may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the Website.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
The Website may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Website;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To process payment for purchases you make through the Website;
- To create your account, identify you as a user of the Website, and customize the Website for your account;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website; or,
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
THIRD-PARTY USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Website may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information. Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies. The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
- AWeber – this service is used for the delivery of email updates, newsletters/blogs, and email marketing. AWeber stores your name and email address for purposes of delivering such communications.
- Stripe – this service is used for payment processing on e-commerce services. At no time is your banking information passed to the Website. We receive only information used for order fulfillment and reporting.
- Squarespace Scheduling – this service is used to schedule appointments and may collect your contact information, such as name, email address, and phone number. This information will be shared with InsureGood, LLC for the purpose of scheduling appointments and contacting you.
- Gravity Forms – these services are used to capture email addresses, which are shared directly with our email provider, AWeber
- Teams Meeting & Zoom – These services are used to facilitate video conference calls. In order to use Zoom or Teams for fulfillment of any services from InsureGood, you will need to agree to download certain software onto your computer. Zoom is not an automated software for the Website and will be fully disclosed to you prior to the first use.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in the Website’s sole discretion.
Except when required by law, InsureGood, LLC will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, InsureGood may disclose or transfer personal information collected through the Website to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
From time to time, InsureGood, LLC may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
Users may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies, by the Website, by using a corresponding setting of your internet browser and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. However, if users deactivate the setting of cookies in your Internet browser, not all functions of our Website may be entirely usable.
Facebook: Opt-out of Facebook remarketing here
Google: Opt-out of Google remarketing here
Affiliate Program Participation
The Website may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
On the Website, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, InsureGood may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows InsureGood, LLC to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Opt-out– You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at [email protected] to be removed from our mailing list.
Access– You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to [email protected]
Amend– You may contact us at [email protected] to amend or update your personal information.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at [email protected] and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
From time to time, the Website may engage in affiliate marketing. This means that if you use an affiliate link to make a purchase, the Website will receive a commission on that purchase. All efforts are made to ensure that affiliate links are disclosed in accordance with the FTC.
REGISTRATION & RESTRICTED ACCESS
Access to certain areas of the Website may be restricted. InsureGood, LLC reserves the right to restrict areas of the Website at its sole discretion.
Some restricted areas of the Website may be made available to you as a registered user. When you are registered, you are required to create a user profile, which may include a username and password. You agree to keep your username and password confidential. If you suspect your password has been compromised, you must notify InsureGood, LLC immediately at [email protected] InsureGood will not be liable for any loss caused by the unauthorized use of your account; however, you may be liable to InsureGood, LLC or other third parties for any losses incurred due to such unauthorized use.
InsureGood, LLC may disable your username and password at its sole discretion.
InsureGood, LLC reserves the right to modify methods for registration and access levels of registered users from time to time.
InsureGood, LLC has made every effort to ensure that all information on the Website has been tested for accuracy. InsureGood, LLC makes no guarantees regarding the results that you will see from using the information provided on the Website.
InsureGood, LLC disclaims liability for incidental or consequential damages and assumes no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage suffered by any person as a result of use of the information provided on the Website. The Website assumes or undertakes no liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of the use of any information found on the Website.
The information provided through the InsureGood.org web site is intended for general informational purposes only. The site provides information on insurance-related products and general business concepts but should in no way be construed or interpreted as an offer of sale for any such products.
Any statements related to premium, income or earnings potential on the Website are examples of what may be possible in the future. We make no guarantees regarding results, present or future. We are not responsible for your earnings, income, sales, or any other performance as a result of the actions you take based upon the information provided on the Website.
The Website is provided for informational purposes only.
The Website was developed strictly for informational purposes. You understand and agree that you are fully responsible for your use of the information provided on the Website. InsureGood, LLC makes no representations, warranties or guarantees. You understand that results may vary from person to person. InsureGood assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in the Website.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
Unless otherwise stated, InsureGood, LLC owns the intellectual property and rights to all content and material on the Website. Subject to the license below, all intellectual property rights are reserved.
The following uses are not permitted:
· Republication of content from the Website, unless content is specifically and expressly made available for republication;
· Sale, rental or sub-license of any content from the Website;
· Reproduction or duplication of any content on the Website for commercial purposes;
· Modification of any content on this website, unless content is specifically and expressly made available for modification;
· Redistribution of content of the Website, unless content is specifically and expressly made available for redistribution. Users are permitted to share content on social media channels, as long as a link to the Website is included.
From time to time, the Website will utilize various plugins or widgets to allow sharing of content via social media channels, email or other methods. Use of these plugins or widgets does not constitute any waiver of InsureGood’s intellectual property rights. Such use is a limited license to republish the content on the approved social media channels, with full credit to InsureGood, LLC.
You must not use the Website in a way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impair the availability of access to the Website. You must not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the Website, except to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law. You must not use the Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material that consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit and/or other harmful code or malicious software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities, including, but not limited to scraping, data mining, data extraction or data harvesting on or in relation to the Website without InsureGood’s express written permission.
You must not use the Website to transmit or send any unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use the Website for any third-party marketing without InsureGood’s express written permission.
Unless otherwise noted, the design, content and all components of the Website are copyrights owned by InsureGood or third parties and are protected by United States and international copyright laws and should not be reused or republished without express written permission.
InsureGood’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not InsureGood’s, in any manner likely to cause confusion among consumers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits InsureGood, LLC or InsureGood.org, or the experts featured on the Website.
From time to time, the Website will legally utilize trademarks owned by third parties related to InsureGood’s services. These trademarks are the respective property of their owners.
GRANT OF RIGHTS
You grant InsureGood a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute any content you contribute to the Website. This includes, but is not limited to, text, images, audio material, comments, video material and audio-visual material. This license extends to all known and future media. You also grant InsureGood the right to sub-license these rights and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
CONTENT CONTRIBUTED TO THE WEBSITE
Any content you contribute to the site, including, but not limited to text, images, audio material, comments, video material and audio-visual material, must not be illegal or unlawful, may not infringe on any third-party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or InsureGood or a third party.
InsureGood reserves the right to edit or remove: (i) any material submitted to the Website; (ii) stored on InsureGood’s servers; or, (iii) hosted or published on the Website. InsureGood takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
The Website offers the option to subscribe to members-only content (“Membership”), which includes forums where comments may be made and content may be uploaded. The above-stated policies related to comments and contribution of content also apply to the Membership.
InsureGood’s sole discretion will be used to determine if a member is in violation of these policies. Any members in violation will be promptly deleted and no refund will be due.
From time to time, the Website will publish posts with images from other third-party websites. Any such use is intended considered fair use under copyright laws and is fully attributed to the owner. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used on the Website in a way that [email protected] copyright infringement and falls outside of fair use, please send a request to and we will remove the image within 24 to 48 hours.
If you send InsureGood an email, register to use the Website or provide your email to InsureGood in any other way, you consent to receive communications from InsureGood electronically. You agree that all legal notices provided via electronic means from InsureGood satisfy any requirement for written notice.
Prior to engaging in any events or commercial transactions with any third parties discovered through or linked on the Website, you must complete any necessary investigation or due diligence. If there is a dispute for any events or commercial transactions with a third party discovered through or linked on the Website, you expressly hold InsureGood harmless from any and all liability in any dispute.
The Website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representations or warranties, expressed or implied. InsureGood makes no representations or warranties in relation to the Website or the information and materials provided therein.
InsureGood makes no warranty the Website will meet your requirements; will be available uninterrupted; timely and free of viruses or bugs; or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the Website. InsureGood is not responsible to you for the loss of any content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.The Website is written in English and makes no warranty regarding translation or interpretation of content in any language.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
INSUREGOOD WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, HOWEVER CAUSED, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR USE, INCURRED BY YOU, WHETHER UNDER THEORY OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF THE OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.