Business360 for Growing Small Businesses
Want to grow your business and your impact? Start here.
Our suite of small business services and tools will help you build a strong foundation for your growing small business.
Not sure where to start? Take our free assessment to evaluate where you are in our business and where to focus your attention next for maximum success with less risk.
The services and tools your scaling small business needs.
Your business is growing, your headcount is increasing – you need guidance on how to scale and structure your business for the long-haul. We’ve got you.
Your business is growing, but where do you go from here? Are you ready for the challenges and opportunities that come with scaling a business? Here’s how we can help:
- Business planning and road mapping to lay out a clear vision for the future and a map to get you there
- Financial modeling and cash-flow analysis to inform decision making, capital needs, and more
- Accounting set up to ensure you’re tracking towards your financial goals
- Data gathering and analysis to gain insight into opportunities and address threats before they become an issue
Operational Resources that Increase Efficiencies and Decrease Costs
Effectively scaling a business requires do things differently then when you were in the startup phase. Adding staff and clients requires structure so you can maintain quality, consistency, and safety. Here’s how we can help:
- Standard Operating Procedures, so everyone knows what to do and how to do it even when you’re not there
- Operational Checklists to ensure consistent results and increase safety
- Operational Efficiency Studies and Automation Plans to increase your capacity without increasing headcount
- Energy Cost Containment Consultations to help improve the predictability for expenses and lower volatility
Human Resources Tools to Build Purpose-Driven Cultures and Teams
Your people and culture are critical components to growing your small business consistently. What’s your people and culture strategy? Here’s how we can help:
- Evaluate your company’s existing HR situation to develop a strategy aligned with your business goals
- Set up systems to effectively recruit, onboard, train, develop and retain the talent you need to scale
- Create a process for collecting and analyzing how your employees feel about their work and your company and implement value-driven programs
- Comply with the legal, regulatory, and compliance requirements for being an employer in your state to avoid costly legal and compliance issues
Let’s Talk Business. Your Business.
No matter what your goals are or the challenges and frustrations that you have – there’s someone out there who “been there” and “done that”.
What It Takes To Scale
Growing a business requires more than just the right tools.
The Advisor Network
Your board of expert advisors, on-demand.
You need expertise, but aren’t ready for in-house expertise. Save your budget for core functions and outsource. Tap into our internal Advisors and our network of specialists and form your own executive team at a fraction of the cost – managed in one place.
The Connect360 Community
An instant support system.
Join our community of like-minded small business owners for education, masterminding, networking, and support because nothing amazing is accomplished in isolation.
Reduce your business risks with the right insurance program.
Your insurance program should support your business goals and your cashflow needs. Our holistic approach to helping you scale your business involves reducing risk through effective, tailored insurance programs that we adjust as your business needs change.
Are you a woman or minority owned business? You may face a significant risk that you’re not even aware of. Read on to learn about your cybersecurity risk and what you can do to protect yourself.
Delivery services are quickly becoming a necessary offering for many restaurants – offering an opportunity to increase sales and your client base. If you’re thinking about delivering or have already started, read on for what you need to know about your auto insurance in less than 10 minutes.
Cash on hand is a reason to celebrate but it can also lead to unanticupated issues. Use our guide to safe cash handling in your restaurant.