Protect360 Insurance for Individuals and Families
Let’s Change Your Perspective On Insurance.
Typically, insurance is dry, time consuming and unnecessarily confusing. InsureGood breaks this tradition with simplified, cost-effective home and auto insurance that works for the modern age and contributes to the common good.
More Than Just A Necessary Evil
We view insurance as a tool to support your lifestyle and your long-term goals. Our Protect360 program is designed to provide you with the right coverages and dedicated support – now and as your life evolves, minus the hassle.
THE PROTECT360 PROGRAM
Your risks are as unique as your lifestyle. To get to know you, we start with a quick and painless, online personal risk questionnaire called Personal360. Your Protect360 answers help us match you with a tailored program and specialized advisor to meet your needs.
Our custom Service360 Program, provides the modern service and tools that you expect but rarely receive when dealing with insurance. Texting, a self-service portal, an app, after hours, holiday service and more. Everything’s managed by a dedicated Advisor who knows you personally.
Each year, your dedicated Advisor will review your entire insurance program and share your Review360 report with you. We’ll make sure your coverage is adjusted to reflect your evolving life and look for opportunities to lower premiums and increase coverages.
Individual Health Plans
We’ll help you navigate the complexities of individual health plans so you can relax knowing your covered.
The world of healthcare insurance is complicated and constantly evolving. Our benefits advisors stay up to date so you don’t have to.
If you’re not getting insurance from an employer’s group benefit plan, we can help you better understand your options so that you get the coverage you need within your budget.Our benefits insurance Advisors can even help you evaluate your options for customization including:
• Provider networks
• Out of pocket limits
• Custom coverage needs
Let’s Upgrade Your Insurance.
Why should I work with an Independent Agent?
- Independent insurance agencies offer choices. Because agents represent several insurance carriers they’re able to provide you with coverage and pricing options.
- They know you and put you first. Insurance agents are obligated by fiduciary law to put their clients needs first. And because they get to know you and your lifestyle, they can make the right recommendations as your needs evolve.
- They offer personalized service and one point of contact. Agents can obtain multiple quotes for you, offer advice on different coverages, act as your claim contact and more – saving you time and simplifying your life.
- You don’t have to pay more to work with an Agent. Independent Agents work for you for no additional costs. They generate revenue only when they sell a policy.
How much does home and auto insurance cost?
Insurance companies (also referred to as carriers), determine premiums based on the amount of insurance you need and the likelihood that something negative or a loss may happen (often referred to as risk or exposure).
Every insurance company puts different weight on these factors which is one reason why one carrier may offer a higher or lower premium than another to insure the same risk. This makes it almost impossible to say what each individual can expect to pay for Connecticut home and auto insurance without actually rating it in the carrier system.
How can I lower the cost of insurance?
- Don’t skimp on coverage – a loss will likely cost more than you pay in premium.
- Bundle as many of your policies as possible with one carrier to take advantage of credits and avoid gaps in coverage.
- Qualify for additional homeowners discounts by adding safety features such as central station alarms, fire alarms, and storm shutters.
- Take advantage of carrier telematics to lower your auto insurance with safe driving habits.
- Increase your home and auto insurance deductibles, higher deductibles have credits associated with them.
- Try not to change insurance carriers every year in order to qualify for loyalty credits.
- Try not to file small claims if you don’t have to so that you can take advantage of loss free credits.
- Don’t allow your insurance to lapse. This will cause your rates to increase when looking for new insurance.
- Work with an independent agent who can help you find the best coverages and rates.
Is bundling home and auto insurance worth it?
First, placing all of your policies with one carrier helps minimize the risk of gaps in coverage and claims issues should you suffer a loss. That’s because there is only one company evaluating the loss and determining coverage. Some companies even offer additional coverages for free when you place both your auto and your home with them as a bonus.
Bundling your policies together can also save you money. Because its advantageous for insurance companies to handle all of your insurance needs they make it very attractive to do so by offering large discount credits 25% and more in some cases) when you place all of your policies with them.
Its also a lot easier for you to manage your insurance when it’s bundled with one carrier. That means you’re only paying one bill, only have one company that you need to interact with and one app or portal to log into.
Bundling may not always be an option, (like when you have a unique risk such as a coastal property and classic car, for example) but when it’s available it’s worth considering.
What's the best company for Connecticut home and auto insurance?
When determining which company is best for your Connecticut home and auto insurance consider the following:
- The company’s financial stability. This is important because you want to make sure the company is able to cover the cost of your claims should you have one.
- The quality of coverages available to you. Exact coverages differ between carriers and can vary by state. Some carriers may include extra coverages in their packages when they write the whole account for example. Its critical that you understand what’s included in each quote.
- Overall costs. Price will always play a factor in the evaluation of your home and auto insurance options. When comparing costs, be sure to look at the combined premiums for your auto, home and any other insurances you may need. While one carrier may offer a very low premium on auto, for example – the home premium could be very high causing the combined premium to be higher than other choices.
- What others have to say about working with the company. Take a moment to read online reviews and ask your agent about their experiences dealing with the company. While no one is perfect, the reviews of the company and your agent’s experience should indicate that they’re relatively easy to interact with and aligned with what’s important to you.
How do I decide which independent agency to work with?
It may seem like all insurance agents are the same, but in reality independent insurance agencies can be very different from one another in a variety of ways. As you evaluate your choices, you may want to consider the following:
- Expertise and experience. Some agents have more specialized expertise than others. Consider your unique situation, if you have unusual or complex needs ask your agent about their experience handling situations such as yours.
- Value provided. Some agents may offer more than basic Connecticut home and auto insurance. Do they have access to a program that provides unique coverage or a tool to help you manage your insurance risks such as a home inventory lists? Do they provide valuable communications or an annual process to make sure you’re properly covered? If value-added services are important to you, be sure to ask about them in advance.
- Ease and simplicity. Consider what type of service and communication options they provide. Do they offer after-hours service options, online accessibility, texting and technology such as apps? Are these options important to you? If so, make sure to confirm their availability prior to making a decision.
- Local preference. What’s their operational structure? Some agencies have local offices where you can meet with your agent in-person. Others are more national operations without physical, local representation and others are a combination of both. If you have a preference for one over another be sure to ask about locale before committing.
- General alignment. You should like and trust your insurance agent and agency. Before deciding which agency to work with, take a moment to review their “About” page. Are they credible? Do you feel good about their mission and values? Read their client reviews, do they seem to offer they types and levels of service that are important to you?
Are you a woman or minority owned business? You may face a significant risk that you’re not even aware of. Read on to learn about your cybersecurity risk and what you can do to protect yourself.
Delivery services are quickly becoming a necessary offering for many restaurants – offering an opportunity to increase sales and your client base. If you’re thinking about delivering or have already started, read on for what you need to know about your auto insurance in less than 10 minutes.
Cash on hand is a reason to celebrate but it can also lead to unanticupated issues. Use our guide to safe cash handling in your restaurant.